Monday, October 15, 2012

New Moon

Source: New Moon
Today it is New Moon. So a new cycle will start today. Our Moon is a wonderful moon and I enjoy watching at her every day again.
So today I am a bit sad, because she ... our beloved moon ... I can't see. Tears tickling behind my eyes, but I have to be strong ... I am a man ... and a man doesn't cry (smiles). Just kidding I am not such a guy. When I am sad and I feel that I have to cry ... well than tears will be scattered.

where is she?
looking for her but can't find her
new moon

new moon
she, our moon will grow again
a new lives cycle


Every New Moon is a new beginning. She will grow again and will bring joy again when she grows to her full sight.

Namaste.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Kris, perhaps the moon would say that she is not gone at all, it is your eyes that cannot see her in the dark!

joanne said...

I love to read your works...You are so very connected to nature!

Amrit Sinha said...

Very true ... the moon will grow again :-)