Monday, August 13, 2012

Blue Monday

Smiling Sally

Blue Monday ... the wonderful weblog of Smiling Sally I knew already, but I never really posted something there or I was to late. I remember that I posted something around Easter 2012, but it was to late. So now ... I am on time I hope.

blue waves scatter
the seashore destroyed
clouds moving

clouds moving
showing a sky full of stars
still dark blue


still dark blue
dune grass rustling
blue waves scatter


Credits: Blue Waves

Well ... Sally I hope I was on time this time ...

10 comments:

Luna Miranda said...

beautiful haiku...makes me want to go to the beach.:p

Gemma Wiseman said...

Lovely haiku illustrating the image in words!

Lessandra said...

I like the sound of your haiku - and I'm glad you made it in time for Blue Monday. This is my first time too :)

Magyar said...

__I like the linkage here... progressive, and Kristjaan I thank you for your visit._m

Pie said...

Beautiful photo!

My Blue.

SmilingSally said...

You're right on time! Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy 1st Blue Monday, Chevrefeuille.

joanne said...

A delight for the senses... beautiful lines - I live on the ocean, and know of which you write....

Leah H. said...

Great shot! Like those beautiful waves.

Visiting from Blue Monday- hope you can stop by..

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/08/toy-story-sharpa-blanket.html

Chubskulit Rose said...

The wave is a perfect shot.

Visiting from Blue Monday..
Elephant Ride is my BLUE, would be delighted for your comment. Have a great week ahead.

Unknown said...

beautiful sea picture. sorry for the l8 visit, hope you could visit my Blue Monday here: http://www.memorylanebymel.com/memory-lane-monday-27-clinton-square-park-travels-at-syracuse-part-1/