Thursday, March 29, 2012

Emerging music and haiku

For




And their Thursday Think Tank on "music".

And also published for: Haiku My Heart


Music was always my first love until I discovered haiku. Music became less interesting and writing haiku became my passion. In this weblog I will try to combine both. So I will write a few new haiku (impromptu) with music (or an association on it) as theme.

the sound of nature
rustling leaves, singing cicadas
music of Mother Earth

music of Mother Earth
the cherry blossoms coming to bloom
without sound



without sound
winter departs on bare feet
snowdrops blooming

snowdrops blooming
the drizzling spring rain
the sound of nature


Well I think that I have succeeded in emerging both passions.


17 comments:

Karen said...

Oh, I think so too! Lovely haiku! I like the music of mother earh!

Laurie Kolp said...

Definitely a success... and a beautiful musical one at that!

Daydreamertoo said...

I think you've succeeded too. Aren't cherry blossoms so gorgeous. Nature plays the best music of all, doesn't she? :)

Scarlet said...

Very lovely cascading haiku...I like the singing of cicadas and cherry blossoms blooming ~

See you at HH ~

Spadoman said...

I totally agree that you have succeeded with your quest. I love the haiku. They speak directly of the music of the Sacred Earth Mother. Grand job!


Peace

Bruce Miller said...

Your "emerging" is a beautiful lapse into simplicity :)

anthonynorth said...

Yes, nature's coming alive. A good time of year.

carol l mckenna said...

You do write lovely haiku ~ your passion shows you love to do this ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^

Ramesh Sood said...

Rainfall in
desert of my mind;
imagimation

imagination;
lovely music
ah,holds me here..

RS:)

Priti Lisa said...

Lovely Haiku song ♥♥♥

gma said...

Lovely haiku Chevrefueille.

Lea said...

Yes, there is music in and between every word of your haiku... I hear it in the silence that is full of color and sound...

Fran aka Redondowriter said...

Exquisite. I love how you (and Ramesh, too) use the last line of one haiku as the first line of the next. Does that form have a name?

Chèvrefeuille said...

Dear visitors, it makes me humble as I read all your wonderful comments on this blog. Thank you so much.

Namaste

Marit said...

The sound of wind and rain always reminds me of my parents home... laying in bed when I was a kid and feeling safe. Your haiku brought back that memory ánd the feeling... thank you! Enjoy your weekend!

Sara McNulty said...

Lovely blending of haiku and music.

GYamato said...

stunningly beautiful imagery evoked as well as the sounds you call to mind. Synesthesia!